Friday, August 20, 2010

What do you think about Triumph Motorcycles? I'm Thinking about buying the Triumph America Bike

what about a harley?



What do you think about Triumph Motorcycles? I'm Thinking about buying the Triumph America Bike.?symatec



their nice bikes.



What do you think about Triumph Motorcycles? I'm Thinking about buying the Triumph America Bike.?vista



Good quality and classic looks. Speedmaster is on the horizon for me. If I was buying a bonny it would be the america.
nothing but junk
I looked at these in the showroom. The styling is pretty nice, but the finish is poor compared to other European marques (Aprilia, MV Agusta, BMW, Ducati, etc.) and Japanese brands. The cylinder heads looked bead-blasted. The plastic still had mold marks. The wiring (always an issue with Brit machines) was not as tidy as I would like. And the whole thing looked, I dunno, rough.



It may be a fine machine. I didn't test ride it. But it is not as well or carefully put together as other brands.



Except Hardley Driveitson or Buell - those POS make Triumph look like jeweled Swiss watches.



But get what you like, then you'll like what you get.



Sorry.
I don't know much about Triumph, but I do know that the America is a good looking motorcycle.
Great classic looking bike and you won't have to wear all that junk from the Harley boutique.
It you toke the time and seat on it and it feel good for your first bike or 2nd one that good and Triumph has a resale on it.



But feel you need to be in the ground with H/d-ride because you are going to said where are all the woman that H/D ride said they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment