Friday, August 20, 2010

Triumph Bonneville T100 or a Harley XL Sportster Low Basic / Nightster?

Any suggestions? I'm liking the Thruxton too...



My price range is $8500 max.



Thanx gearheads!



Triumph Bonneville T100 or a Harley XL Sportster Low Basic / Nightster?stinger



Triumph! Way more class!



Triumph Bonneville T100 or a Harley XL Sportster Low Basic / Nightster?virus scanner



check out my site and let me know if these bikes are what you have in mind.



www.ripcitychoppers.com
If you get the Harley you'll need to spend an extra $1500 on HD licensed clothing and accessories. Get a Triumph - everyone has a Harley.
Triumphs have tested better, will probably hold a little better resale value than a Sporty... there's SOOO many Sporties out there %26 nobody loves them for too long; always have to move on to something bigger or trendier. You can get a Sporster for under $85000 though, easy... especially if you're willing to buy barely used.
I like the Triumph Bonneville ''Scrambler'' and the Bonneville Black. The Thruxton looks nice but for me the handlebars are too low.



If you get the Harley you will spend a fortune adding custom parts to it, S+S air filter, louder pipes etc.
Get the Triumph. The Bonneville has more character than any HD out there. I've ridden the current Bonneville and I have to say I was really impressed with its power and handling. I expected that it was all looks but I was completely wrong. Did you notice that the one HD supporter basically said he likes the HD because he's accepted? An individual, just like everyone else...

No comments:

Post a Comment