Friday, August 20, 2010

Triumph Street Triple as a first 'bigger bike'?

Hi there. I'm after peoples' advice on getting my first 'big' bike. I'm 24 years old, 5'11, male, 14 stone. I've had two bikes before; a 50cc when 16 and a 125 that I've used on and off since then. Mostly been driving a car in the past 5 years. To be honest I haven't done much riding over the past couple of years as I have been traveling with work. I'm torn between the Honda Hornet 600 and the Street Triple. Leaning more towards the Street Triple though. What do experienced bikers think? Also am I making too much of a leap power-wise? I'm generally a level headed guy, not prone to random acts of stupidity! I'd like to think I could treat it with respect. Am I being naive? Any help would be much appreciated? Cheers



Triumph Street Triple as a first 'bigger bike'?spyware remove



The real place for your question is



http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/;_ylt=AmGyH...



This is cycling as in bicycling.



Cheers!



Triumph Street Triple as a first 'bigger bike'?virus protection



I had a 2001 Sprint ST. Its was good bike. I think you can handle it. It was very easy to get speeding tickets though. Anytime you get on a bike form a car, its a whole new ball game. be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment