Friday, August 20, 2010

Triumph American vs Harley Sportster 2007.?

Does anyone out there have an opinion which bike is a better bike? Or, is it just a trade off. I've got the money - I'm just not sure which would be the best buy. Reliability vs what... I've been riding dirt bikes all my life. . Now I'm taking to the streets.



Triumph American vs Harley Sportster 2007.?pop up blocker



i like both quite alot myself.... have a sportster 1200. sounds like a tough decision.... this one is probably gonna be a pure preference thing on your own part, any other answers from here will only come from bias.



my 2 cents say that if you like to monkey around with your ride yourself alot, the sportster might be the choice that gives you more options because of all the aftermarket choices available to it over the triumph.... other than that, it'd be a pretty close call.... both have well respected names and histories, both price comparably, both will have good resale, neither are japanese.



harley will likely be faster to get parts/service around the country just because of a better dealer infrastructure, but if there is a triumph dealer in your city and you don't tour anywhere it's irrelevant..



good choices!



Triumph American vs Harley Sportster 2007.?systemworks



I'm not sure you can get a purely unbiased answer to this question because motorcycle brand allegiance can be intense and too impassioned. This comes from a Sportster rider who loves his bike, but also likes Triumphs. I don't have much riding experience with Trumps however, so I suggest you follow this link for a pretty good perspective of the bikes side by side (Sportster vs. Bonneville in this case).



  • legal advice get married
  • guys for the advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment